Big Orange Tennessee MMT

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Big Orange Tennessee MMT
Big Orange Tennessee MMT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"BHG" - Behavioral Health Group - 9 Clinics in Tennessee

2 posters

Go down

"BHG" - Behavioral Health Group - 9 Clinics in Tennessee Empty "BHG" - Behavioral Health Group - 9 Clinics in Tennessee

Post by tndirector Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:06 am

Behavioral Health Group - "BHG" - is the primary treatment provider and clinic owner/operator in the State of Tennessee, owning NINE (9) of the TWELVE (12) clinics currently in the state.

BHG currently operates Opioid Treatment Programs (OTP's) in...
Knoxville - 2 clinics
Nashville - 1 clinic
Columbia - 1 clinic
Jackson - 1 clinic
Paris - 1 clinic
Memphis - 3 clinics

Specific location and contact information for each BHG Tennessee Clinic can be obtained by clicking here: BHG Treatment Centers: Tennessee Locations

Last edited by tndirector on Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : info update)
tndirector
tndirector
Admin

http://www.tnmethadone.org

Back to top Go down

"BHG" - Behavioral Health Group - 9 Clinics in Tennessee Empty Re: "BHG" - Behavioral Health Group - 9 Clinics in Tennessee

Post by philly g Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:01 am

This site is very helpful to people that live in Tennessee and want to find a clinic near them.. I wish I could've found this site or a site like it before I started MMT where I knew what options I had and how close each clinic was to me. All of these BHG clinics are sister clinics so they basically have the same rules & regulations.

I know Paris and Jackson had the same doctor over both clinics @ one time, but idk how it is now. The staff @ the Paris clinic are great, and very friendly. They're in the process of getting another doctor though so when I find out everything about him I'll update the info, but as of right bow the Paris clinic has great staff and everyone there is very friendly.

philly g

Back to top Go down

"BHG" - Behavioral Health Group - 9 Clinics in Tennessee Empty Re: "BHG" - Behavioral Health Group - 9 Clinics in Tennessee

Post by tndirector Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 pm

That's good to know - I'm so thankful we've got someone in West Tennessee that knows more about these clinics... While I visit the Knoxville, Chattanooga & Nashville/Columbia clinics fairly regularly, I've not done more than speak on the phone to most of the clinics in Western TN. :-) The two BHG clinics in Knoxville also shared a doctor at one time, but now I believe they each have individual physicians. I'll update more as well after I meet with the Knoxville clinics next week about getting some advocacy groups up & running.

I agree that Tennessee is sooo unique when it comes to MMT/MAT that it will be beneficial for Tennessee residents and/or patients to have a place to come with their TN-specific issues, questions, etc.

zt
tndirector
tndirector
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by philly g Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:10 pm

I was looking for a word to describe Tennessee & u hit it right on lol. Yea Tennessee is definitely unique lol.

philly g

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down