Big Orange Tennessee MMT

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Big Orange Tennessee MMT
Big Orange Tennessee MMT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsouth Treatment Center - Dyersburg

2 posters

Go down

Midsouth Treatment Center - Dyersburg Empty Midsouth Treatment Center - Dyersburg

Post by tndirector Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 pm

One of only 3 non-BHG treatment centers in the State of Tennessee is Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee.

Midsouth Treatment Center is an individually, privately owned clinic serving patients in Western Tennessee, Kentucky, and Arkansas. From all patient accounts I have ever personally heard, this is an EXCEPTIONAL clinic! Razz

Midsouth Treatment Center
640 Highway 51 Bypass East
Suite M
Dyersburg, TN 38024
(731) 285-6535
tndirector
tndirector
Admin

http://www.tnmethadone.org

Back to top Go down

Midsouth Treatment Center - Dyersburg Empty Re: Midsouth Treatment Center - Dyersburg

Post by briton32 Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:37 pm

This is my clinic and I absolutely love the people there.. BOTH the owners are mostly on site and some of the nicest people you will meet.. I think it helps that the owners are extremely active in the clinics day to day running.. One is the clinic doctor and the other is the Main clinic nurse and an RN... They are extremely nice and helpful and you can actually tell they care more for the patient than the money.. which is hard to find in MMT anymore..

briton32

Back to top Go down

Midsouth Treatment Center - Dyersburg Empty Re: Midsouth Treatment Center - Dyersburg

Post by tndirector Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:04 pm

That's great @briton32 - thank you for sharing your insight about Midsouth Tx Ctr. cyclops What you've said pretty much confirms what I've heard from other patients that attend MSTC... It sounds like an amazing place! I'm jealous we don't have a clinic like this in EASTERN Tennessee!!

I'm so thankful you found Big Orange @briton32... @philly g is the West TN contact for NAMA-Recovery's TN chapter, and I'm SURE he will be able to "put you to work" before long!! lol! Didn't you mention on another forum that the director and/or owner of your clinic has already encouraged you to get involved in advocacy?

zt
tndirector
tndirector
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tndirector Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Just an update (didn't realize we hadn't made this note).... Midsouth Treatment Center was acquired by Behavioral Health Group (BHG) and is now BHG Dyersburg Treatment Center.

This leaves Solutions of Savannah in Savannah, TN and Volunteer Treatment Center in Chattanooga, TN as the only two opioid treatment programs in the State of Tennessee outside the BHG network of clinics. Solutions of Savannah is now the only remaining independent clinic that isn't part of a large corporate chain in the entire state (Volunteer Treatment Center is owned and operated by CRC Health Group).
tndirector
tndirector
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down